miles-stan, Home Buyer in Bonita Springs, FL

what is it montly condo fees?

Asked by miles-stan, Bonita Springs, FL Tue Feb 26, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3107428686-8463-17th-St-N-Saint… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3107428686-8463-17th-St-N-Sai…

Answers

3
Barry Smith’s answer
Dear Miles-Stan,

Maintenance fee is $405.88 per month and includes Cable, Comm Pool, Ground Mtnce, Flood Insur, Water/Sewer, Trash Remv, Bldg Insur, and Pest Control. It is a very nice complex. I have showed other clients this complex. The screened in back porch is pleasant and very nice to have a garage which also houses the washer and dryer. The clubhouse pool is just a few steps away from any unit in the complex as it is centrally located. Some units have a view of Cinnamon Lake. This is a bank owned property. This complex allows pets, rentals, and has no age restrictions.

I would be happy to show it to you.

Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677
They are approx $406 per month there. Feel free to email, text or call for more information on this property or if you have any plans on coming up this way to take a look inside I can get that scheduled.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
Fees are monthly in the amount of $405.88 according to listed information.

Cable, Comm Pool, Ground Mtnce, Flood Insur, Water/Sewer, Trash Remv, Bldg Insur, Pest Control are what are included in that fee.

If you're interested in seeing this condo or making an offer, give me a call or email. I wish you the best of success.

Sean Barber
Charles Rutenberg Realty
727-481-5012 cell text
sean@myTBrealtor.com