K.t.alyson, Renter in Sparks, NV

what is it like to live in Pasadena Golf neighborhood?

Asked by K.t.alyson, Sparks, NV Tue Jun 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F1081676088-6110-Kipps-Colony-Dr… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1081676088-6110-Kipps-Colony-…

Answers

3
Dear K.T.,
I live very close to PYCC, Pasadena Yacht and Country Club. It is a very nice gated community located about 2 miles to the beaches. There is a nice marina and restaurant there. There are houses and also two condo complexes. One is a long low rise set of condos and the other two towers. Downtown St Petersburg is about 10 miles away and Tampa about 25 miles away. Orlando is about 2.5 hours away. You can be to the Tampa International airport in about 40 minutes. Sarasota is about 45 miles away. Coming from Nevada, you would definitely say that it is more humid here but we do enjoy nice gulf breezes that keep us cooler than interior Florida. Between Tampa, St Petersburg and Sarasota, you could be kept busy almost every day of the year going to concerts or plays. We have a lot to choose from. Call me if you have any questions.

Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677
It is a really beautiful area. If you like golf and boating, you would be in heaven. The views are unbelievable from this property. The premium lots on the Bay side like the one you selected on Kipps Colony Dr have open water views and you could possibly get your eyes on the Don Cesar and the Pinellas Bayway from your back yard. If you have a boat, there are 2 passes nearby out to the Gulf waters. Minutes to your choice of beautiful beaches. It is very private and has an exclusive feel while still being close to everything. I highly recommend it and hope my description can do it justice.

If I can be of service to help you purchase a home anywhere in this area, please let me know, and best of success.

Sean Barber
Charles Rutenberg Realty
727-481-5012 cell text
sean@myTBrealtor.com
It's very nice within a great location to golf, the gulf and great shops.
Let us know how we can help
Dan