mrs.bonnie_m…, Home Buyer in Wichita Falls, TX

what is interest rate on a 30 year fixed house loan?

Asked by mrs.bonnie_ministry, Wichita Falls, TX Wed May 16, 2012

Answers

6
3.6 and 3.7 are not valid interest rates and I would encourage you to avoid contacting anyone who quotes rates outside of their scope and without the federally mandated APRs to go with them.

Your best bet for getting an accurate rate quote is to contact a licensed loan officer in your state and provide all the necessary information
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 18, 2012
There are so many factors that go into the rate quoted for a home loan that you must have more information to get an accurate quote. Not only credit scores, but debt-to-income ratio of both total debt and the home itself will play a role in rate, as will the type of loan, be it a purchase, rate/term refi, or a cashout. Also, the loan amount will play a factor in rate, too. Rates can also be affected by being in a county designated as "declining and distressed" and a myriad of other factors. Any good lender will give you a free quote based on certain questions they must ask you and a review of your credit history. I own a mortgage office in the Wichita Falls area and would love to talk with you further and be able to give you an accurate rate quote based on your individuals needs and assessment. You can call me at 800-720-7441 or 940-889-6245 (or alternate number 972-854-3270).
Below 4% for most people.

Down payment, loan type and credit will be a factor.
Reputable lenders will not give a solid quote without a full loan application. The best you will get is some 'range' that you might fall into.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
It depends, are you looking to buy or invest. If buying, are you a first-time homebuyer? If so, there are several programs available to assist you. If you want more detail feel free to connect with me, I specialize in buyers representation.

I am here to help.
Depending upon your credit, you should be able to get a 3.6 or a 3.7. I've got a great lender if you need one, just let me know.
thanks,
Sandra
Your rate can vary significantly based on your qualifications, and remember, rates can change daily, heck, some days, rates can change hourly. A fair range of 30 year fixed over the past month would be 3.5% for an excellently qualified buyer to 4.5% for a less qualified buyer.

Most loan officers, including myself, are happy to prepare a complete review of your qualifications and offer an outstanding rate based on your qualifications. There is no cost nor obligation to review the rates available to you today...or any typical day!

Regards, and best wishes on your homesearch!
Jim 703 615 4675