Mom, Home Buyer in Penns Grove, NJ

what is going sales price on 2 bed rms., 2 1/2 baths townhouse in Middletown, DE?

Asked by Mom, Penns Grove, NJ Fri Jun 7, 2013

This question was asked from…

Hi Mom,

Depending on the location you can obtain a townhome from $100K to 250K for a 2 bedroom 2.5 bath home. Please give me a call, I would love to discuss the possibilities.
Hi Mom,

I currently just listed a 2BR 2.5 Ba townhouse in Willow Grove Mill in Middletown for $209,900. It's a beautiful home and ready to go! All photos of the home should be on line today. I will be hosting an open house this Sunday July 14, from 1-4pm at this property 189 Gillespie Dr. Middletown De. 19709.

If you have any questions I can be contacted at 302-563-5797 or

Joe Tortorella
Prices for townhomes in Middletown, DE vary depending on the location. Check out the link below for some information regarding what is now avaiable. If you have any questions, please dont' hesitate to contact me at 302-981-6485 or
Hi Mom

Middletown has a varied price point of townhouses that meet your criteria, ranging from 100k to 250k. This is due to heavier than usual distressed properties mixed with new homes. Below is a link of townhouses in the Middletown area to help you make your decision easier...................chris