Market Conditions in Tucson>Question Details

crisyadax2, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

what is average home per square foot between craycroft and swan north of River? Thank you

Asked by crisyadax2, Tucson, AZ Thu May 23, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1082399061-4541-N-Heatherwood…

Answers

9
Do you have a more specific area? how far from this address do you want to go?
Great question but there isn't really an answer without more specifics. i would gladly meet with you to discuss as there is a wide range of prices in this area and needs to be narrowed down. I hope to hear from you soon. Good luck.
This is a wonderful area of town with a huge disparity in pricing based upon the homes condition, year built, lot, and many other factors. As previously mentioned, it is also one of the highest price points in town but could also be misleading.

I would be more than happy to speak with you directly to get a bit more information and provide you with a full analysis.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Michael

http://www.tucsonrealestateliving.com
Hi Crisyadax,

Based on a map search North of River, the answer for homes currently for sale is an average $/sf of $201.59. A median ($172.07) would be a better bet, since one very high or one very low can skew average numbers. My clients often ask for this information, but unless you are looking very specifically at a subdivision and comparing apples to apples, it is not a good question. For instance, the figures I just gave you include a 900sf condo, and go up to a 3.5 million dollar home. If you have specific parameters for your own needs in a home, and know your price range (have been prequalified by a lender), I can help far more.

Please call if you would like to know more!

Kat Tyree, Associate Broker
Long Realty
520-730-5540
This is not unlike asking what is the average value of a car in those same areas. There is no answer.
You may want to consult a Realtor who can provide comps for properties that you may be interested.
As Spirit said this can be one of the highest $ per sq. foot areas in Pima county, but the prices vary too much to just put an averge on the whole area. You have homes built in 1950's to new builds. I would need to narrow it down to the type of home you are looking for so it would be a meaningful number for you. Contact me and we can get this done.
Nice area, zip code 85718 is one of the highest price zip codes in all of Tucson. On the other side of Craycroft (North of River) is still North but is in zip code 85750. I sincerely wish buying a property was as easy as applying a formula like $X per sq ft, times 3000 Sq Ft = the purchase price. It is not. There are many, many factors that go into it.

A buyers best bet? Once they have been pre-approved with a local lender for the $ amount they would need to buy a home in 85718 (where the average sale is above $330K) find a local Realtor and start looking at available homes. If there are none available now that suits the buyer, a lot can be learned by viewing what is available, see what they don't like so they will appreciate the right house when they do find it.

Wish you the best of luck.

Spirit Messingham, PLLC
3rd Generation Full-Time Realtor®
Tierra Antigua Realty
Direct (520) 471-6900
Fax (866) 365-5208
SpiritRealty@cox.net
http://www.TierraAntigua.com

Spirit
The average square feet per home on market is 3100sf. List price is $189/sf.
There are 11 homes on market. The avg size of home under contract is 2250sf. Avg list price is $119sf. 4 houses are under contract
If you would like me to send you these listings... call at 520-370-8907
Doug Seemann
HomeSmart
Doug@SeeSeemannFirst4Homes.com
Give or take around $125. Dave.