Yang.ericw, Other/Just Looking in

what do you think avg price per foot in presidio heights for a single family home?

Asked by Yang.ericw, Thu Aug 8, 2013

Sing fam home is in prime presidio heights and is 3000 sq feet that requires new kitchen, bathrooms, and electrical

Answers

5

In order to provide an accurate estimate of value the property has to be viewed in person.
The last two sales (July) in the neighborhood sold for just over $1300 and $2000 a sq. ft. respectively but these were considerably larger than your property and in better condition.

Feel free to contact me for a complimentary consultation.

Lizete
Web Reference: http://www.LizeteSantos.com
Recent sales for homes of that size in Presidio Heights have ranged from the mid $900/sf to over $1200/sf with varying degrees of updating. Homes in Presidio Heights vary widely in terms of desirability of location, views, layout and other amenities so using averages to determine potential value can be problematic. As with most properties, each home needs to be evaluated individually.
Hello Yang, feel free to sign up here: http://sfmarketsnapshot.com/ We provide this feature for our clients to see the current market conditions for a specific area. This service uses real time MLS data.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Yang,

While avg price per sq ft is interesting to know, your house needs to be assessed individually to come up with a proper listing/purchase price. Views, light, parking, condition, age, all have a lot to do with valuation, plus listed square footage is often wrong anyway and skews the numbers.

I would be happy to give a no strings consult to give my professional opinion on pricing, but keep in mind that the market moves fast here so things can change if you wait to list/buy.

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
King Realty Group

lance@king-realtygroup.com
415.722.5549
DRE# 01384425
The average price per square foot for single-family homes in Pacific Heights was $1,107 for the month of July 2013. Of course condition, location and market trends will also be accounted for in pricing a property. If you would like a comparative market analysis I can provide one to you that is specific to the subject property. If you would like to see a 5-year trend you can do so on my site that I referenced below just scroll to the bottom of the page.

Any questions feel free to contact me at 415.336.8191

Cheers!
George Langford - Senior Sale Associate
Climb Real Estate Group