Market Conditions in 18054>Question Details

Some, Other/Just Looking in 18054

what do you think a good price would be for a 75 year old house 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath, that needs the kitchen updated cost? it's a well built

Asked by Some, 18054 Sat Jul 31, 2010

home. needs the heater unit replaced. it looks like an original unit

Answers

3
Hi, Some,

Why don't you get a free market snapshot at http://www.carolworks4you.com. It will be sent directly to your email. The report will show you recent sales, homes on the market, etc. in that particular area.

When you are ready for some personal consultation, please contact me as I would be glad to help you.

Carol Murray Cei
ReMax Action Realty
215-643-9661
215-358-1100 x1223
carolcei@remax.net
Web Reference: http://www.carolcei.com
Sounds as if you have interest in purchasing this property. Without knowing the asking price it could not be determined if it is being offered at fair market value. Updating a kitchen is a major renovation but cost will depend on its size etc. Does it need new cabinets, countertops, flooring, appliances? If the heater is 75 years old even if it is working it is probably not very efficient and replacement would be a good idea. There may be other repairs you are unaware of and that is why I always reccomend a home inspection to my buyers. If you are not currently working with an agent, I would be happy to asssit you in your real estate pursuit. I live in Upper Hanover Twp, Mongomery Co. and know the area well.
Hello. My name is Pam Bell and I am a realtor with Century 21 Alliance. I live in Green Lane and know the area. Is this a home that you are thinking of purchasing or selling? Either way I need to have some more information about the home. I would need to know the square footage.style of home, lot size, and location. I would be glad to come to the home and give you a complimentary market analysis to help you determine a price. You can reach me on my cell at 267-446-0654 or email pambell@century21.com. I would love to help you.