Gpviridian, Home Buyer in North Branford, CT

what are typical days on market and typical discounts off asking price. How big is the inventory of homes for sale?

Asked by Gpviridian, North Branford, CT Thu Jun 7, 2012

Answers

2
David Dave Carr’s answer
The average North Branford residential listing price of $316000 has been on market an average of 97 days. But real estate is not average; your property is unique and only comparable to other similar properties. Your day on market depends on the marketing and asking price. Don't make a mistake believing the agent who says your house will sell for more than other ones like it, s/he will soon be asking for a reduction when nobody comes to look. I will obtain highest value in the shortest time with no BS, Dave Carr 203.654.2905
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 7, 2012
If you are looking in NB I can help. I am a lifelong resident here and I will not pressure you to sign a contract. Please call if you are interested 203-627-7240, Phil Jacobs