Market Conditions in Keller>Question Details

nagendran, Home Buyer in Keller, TX

what are the schools will this feed into?

Asked by nagendran, Keller, TX Sun Dec 16, 2012

This question was asked from…

Bruce Lynn’s answer
Here is the Keller school map...…
I think you got the schools already below.

This is one of my favorite communities in a very nice location.

You can see more homes for sale at Marshall Ridge at this link:…
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Good evening
Shelly Sierra did correctly identify the schools this community is currently in the feeder pattern of. Joe is also correct in that feeder patterns change and while this is the current school feeder pattern Keller in particular changes school feeder patterns from time to time. This is a great neighborhood I have several friends and clients that live in Marshall Ridge. I also know Meritage as a builder extremely well as i worked for them for several years and would be happy to answer any questions you have about their particular building techniques. If you have not yet visited with the community sales people,I would suggest you ask for Mitch Howell when you do he will take great care of you. I always recommend to buyers to find a realtor to represent your interests and help you negotiate the best deal possible, there is no cost to you for this service. If you do not yet have representation please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to explain the process of buying a new home and explain all about construction technology. Good luck to you!

John Straub

Check out my trulia blog on working with new home builders.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
This is a new Mertitage home located in Keller ISD. The schools it feeds into is Ridgeview Elementary, Bear Creek Intermediate, Keller Middle and Keller High.
I am happy to assist if you are in need of buyers representation. I specialize in the Keller area.
Feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Shelly Sierra
Direct: 214-686-4865
This home is in the Keller ISD Should you need any help with purchasing a home here in Marshall Ridge or elsewhere please call or email me.