tammy.owens, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

what are the prices in this area?

Asked by tammy.owens, Dallas, TX Sat Feb 2, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Texas/Dallas/sold/23291-4125-Par…

Answers

7
Hey Tammy,

Prices in that area are very broad in terms of range, however most homes tend to be on the upper end. Preston Hollow is a prestigious area after all. I can sit down with you and discuss what you are looking for and your plan more in detail any time! Just shoot me an email or text!

Hope I can help!

Brandon
Email: brandonmontgomeryrealestate@gmail.com
Check it out at:
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/mimarket/zip/75220

Preston Hollow overall is one of the most expensive areas of Dallas. Of course prices will depend on the size of the home and condition. One of the most expensive homes in the country if not the world just went on sale in the area for $135,000,000. Many of the big name celebrities and executives in the city live in this area including former President Bush.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Contact one agent and work with them. Will make things easier.
Hi Tammy, Lot prices per square foot are higher in that area than DFW average. House price depends on condition, quality etc. I am happy to help
if you are not working with another Realtor.
Tammy, I would be happy to help, but you will need to contact me or another Realtor directly to discuss. Prices range quite a bit in the Preston Hollow area. I showed several homes in this area yesterday and last weekend.
There's a fairly large range...low end starting in the mid-200s. Let me know if you'd like more info. 469-450-1326

Andrea Brooks
Pick any 1 Realtor and work with them only.

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty