Market Conditions in Pelican>Question Details

catherine.ta…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

what are the homeowner association dues per month?

Asked by catherine.taylor983223, Phoenix, AZ Wed Aug 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3125612750-1524-SW-50th-St-Ca…

Answers

6
Did you ever find the right Realtor to help you find a home?

I would be more than happy to assist you in any fashion I could. Feel free to reach out to me, even if it is for a professional opinion.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
239-872-7936
Century 21 Sunbelt
The dues are $114.00 per month. These dues cover legal/accounting, recreational facilities (i.e. tennis courts, clubhouse with swimming pool, playground, small exercise room) reserve, street maintenance and all the community landscaping... This is a tremendous value for a gated community (electronic gates). This community is a mecca for boaters. The river is just minutes away and the deep water canals are adequate for large boats. The community also offers two water front restaurants, a gelato/coffee shop on the water and a marina that also includes indoor boat storage...

Catherine, I am a realtor and live in Cape Harbour. It is a wonderful community... Please feel free to ask me any other questions about our area.

Marcie Marling
Direct office line: 239-728-8877
e-mail is marcie.marling@century21.com
Hi there,
Thought I would followup with you regarding Cape Coral condo's. I noticed that this particular condo that you inquired about went pending. If you would like to privately search like an agent please go to http://www.swfloridahomebuyer.listingbook.com. The site updates minute by minute and will allow you to save your favorites until you are able to come and shop with me.

I have another listing that might interest you close to the area you initially inquired about which can be accessed with the web link below. The Home Owner Association fee totals $370 monthly.

Hopefully, we can stay in touch. Thanks again.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web link:
Catherine

Got your answer?

I suggest strongly to start working with an agent and you be getting those information from the material they should be sending you. I do this to those that join my team!

You may want to go to http://realtorrongroup.com and use the many resources there. Go to the last upper right tab : MLS Search: and key in the MLS number, if you do not have that, then the address.

I am not avoiding the specific with you, But, that require some more work, and ask yourself,
how much work will you be willing to do and not get paid for it? And do it often?

All buyers make the same mistake you are. They look for properties, spend endless amount of time, where the first thing they should do, is hire an agent they are comfortable with and work with him/her.

You will find, life will be better, and you will have somebody to call or email for your answers, and a lot less stress.

Here another site that will interest you: http://realtorronw.com/ Use the above tabs, and enjoy yourself

Good luck in your property searching,

Ronald Wolchesky
239-349-4684
email: RealtorRonW@yahoo.com
I do not think it was asking too much of you to answer the simple question.
Sorry that I asked.
Catherinne Taylor
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
Hi!
All together the monthly condo and master fee combined is $380.00 per month.
if you need more information or like to visit the property please email me at LiloRealtor@gmail.com

Thank you
Lilo Clacher
The monthly condo fee is $230.00 per month and the master HOA fee is $150.00 per month so together $380.00 monthly. Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575 with any other questions you have or if you would like to make an appointment to view the property.