Market Conditions in 49727>Question Details

Ulogar1969, Other/Just Looking in 49727

what are the cottages in east jordan, holy island, michigan selling for at this time?

Asked by Ulogar1969, 49727 Fri Mar 11, 2011

Answers

5
Just a suggestion, take a look at 3451 Commodore, East Jordan. It is only a short didtance from Holy Island and has water access.
That is a pretty general question. A lot depends on if this is waterfront, water access, etc. There is a wide range in pricing. I would be happy to do a free market analysis and give you a better answer. I will tell you that there seems to be a shortage of clean, updated saleable homes right now. The buying public seems to have emerged from the winter doldrums earlier this year and they are buying before the interest rates rise. Traditionally interest rates stay low in election years and then have a dramatic rise. Please call me at 231-622-3496 and I would be happy to discuss East Jordan cottages with you.
As Lynn mentioned below, that's a very general question. I CAN tell you that in the south arm and lakefront homes in the East Jordan School District sold from 214k to 1.1m going back one year. If you like more specific details regarding your situation, please let me know. Good luck in your quest!

Brett Binkley
Pat O'Brien & Associates
231 582 1801
brett@patobrien.com
Hopefully a Realor from the local area will respond to this post. Otherwise, contact a local area Realtor that can answer your question as we don't have access to their MLS. Also, you can try zillow.com and see if there is any information available there.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Any properties can vary in price can you define more of what you are searching for where a Realtor can assist you . OR lender specifications for qualified amount to purchase.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com