Kaylah, Real Estate Pro in 75189

what are the best ways to rent out a hour in Royse City, TX?

Asked by Kaylah, 75189 Mon Apr 4, 2011

Answers

3

There is a lack of rentals in Royse City at this time which has pushed rental rates up a bit.

It is my opinion that listing with an agent is best for the owner. The agent is able to do a credit check and background check so you may make an informed decision about your tenants.

Many of the houses that I've helped lease have had tenants remain for multiple years.

I hope this helps you in your decision.
Rockwall and Royse City are very hot markets right now for rentals. I would suggest getting an agent to list it for you and do your marketing to gain maximum exposure! It is all a pricing game! Price it just right and it shouldn't stay vacant too long. Let me know how I can help! Check out my website at http://www.yourhomeretriever.com

Lisa Montes-"Your Home Retriever"
817-201-7388
yourhomeretriever@gmail.com
Kaylah, I am going to assume you mean offer a house for rent most successfully.

The price level is a good indicator of the way the market works. Many homes in the $950 plus range are listed by Realtors on MLS and they actually get showings and eventually get leased.

Places that run $400 or so wind up in local publications offered primarily by owners. A number of publications also offer on-line viewing of their ads. Very few down in this range do well or are listed on MLS. The Realtors don't like to show houses that pay $100 for a lease. Renters don't often go to Realtors when looking for homes down in that range, either.

Between these low market and mid-market houses the use of MLS becomes more critical. You can still find renters using local publications, but it is somewhat a mixed bag.