7dog7, Home Buyer in La Quinta, CA

what are the best areas in la quinta to buy a vacation home. pga west is not a consideration.

Asked by 7dog7, La Quinta, CA Thu Apr 4, 2013

Answers

13
You should check out Trilogy La Quinta. View my listings at http://www.JohnKevinMiller.com
South LQ is the best purchase in the Valley. You are in the IID electrical district, which everything west of LQ is So. Cal Edison.
Having said that there are a lot of possibilities. What are your goals - # of bedrooms; pool/spa; on or off the golf course; is it full time or part time; are you going to rent it out during the season, etc.
These will help narrow down the best bang for your dollar.
I will be happy to send further information once I have your goals.
Thank you.
Gary Williams
Shaffer Realty and Mortgage
760-399-0644
ode2golf@gmail.com
http://www.searchthedesert.com
If you are not currently working with a lender or you need a second opinion pleas feel free to give me a call i guarantee the closing date.
La Quinta is not the only great place for a vacation home. I know many people that buy vacation homes in Indian Palm Country Club or Heritage Palms Country Club. There are homes on the golf course but it is considered to be in Indio. The Hoa's are not expensive either. If you would like more information about these areas email me at jackiebone@firstteam.com or you can visit http://www.jackiebone.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
I can only speak to the 14th fairway of the Arnold Palmer. Sorry
I feel strongly that La Quinta Fairways is the best bang for your dollar. HOA fees are $233/month, the views are amazing and just as good if not better that surrounding developments with $350-$700 HOA fees. Golfing discounts, friendly neighborhood, strong reserves and a great location. Take a look at LQ Fairways or go to my website at http://www.searchthedesert.com
thanks
Gary Williams
La Quinta Fairways is the best bang for your dollar
Would you like information on Andalusia and Tradition? If so, please email me RGrant@HKLane.com.
I like Hidden Canyon for single family home. I like Legacy Villas for Condos (great rental program)...I like the La Quinta Cove for single family with no HOA fees (in the 250-300k range)
too date andalusia and tradition have been the best communities i have saw.
Hi there-I have owned vacation rental property in La Quinta and can help you with the best investment, but let me know what your price range is. Feel free to email me directly at RGrant@HKLane.com. I will tell you what you can expect for seasonal rents for any of the recommended communities. Best Regards, Robin Grant
There are several places other than PGA West to purchase a vacation property. One of the greatest buys in The Haciendas, golf course properties without the high HOA dues. Rancho La Quinta is beautiful as well. There is also, Hidden Canyon, not a golf course development but newer homes with incredible mountain views. Smaller developments are Talante, Althea and Renaissance. There are other developments as well.

Colleen Pappas, Broker Associate
License #01417688
colleenpappasrealestate@gmail.com
760-272-6932

Windermere Real Estate-CV-San Pablo
What price range? Why is PGA West not a consideration?
1.5m, too big and mixed use ie condo's
Flag Thu Apr 4, 2013