Market Conditions in Cary>Question Details

Joe Bert, Home Buyer in Cary, NC

what are the average saleprices for this type home and average closing costs?

Asked by Joe Bert, Cary, NC Sat Apr 7, 2012

del web home with finished basement in carolina preserve

Answers

4
Joe,

I recently listed a finished basement home in Carolina Preserve and specialize in Active Adult Communities in Cary. The Emerald Collection homes with a Basement are the most expensive in the community and there are no more new homes for sale. This has driven up demand for resales. The only other finished basement homes at Carolina Preserve will be a few Dogwood lots in the last phase and the model homes. Given my experience in the community I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Hello Joe... To answer part of your question regarding Del Web homes with finished basements. The following information is available to all Agents who are members of the MLS. According the to the Multiple List Service the last SOLD properties with basements were in the months of May and September of 2011 and the price difference is quite large. The majority of the homes in Carolina Preserve do not have basement lots. One sold in the high $300's the other in the mid $500's. As far as current ACTIVE LISTING homes in Del Web you are looking at a range of $340's - $595,000. As you know, price is determined by many things, location, improvements, style, square footage and what the Buyer is willing to pay based on market conditions. Closing costs, it depends if you are a Buyer or a Seller. You may contact me directly if you wish for further information Or better yet we can shedule a time to meet and chat about your needs.
Hi Joe
If you can email me more information I would be happy to assist.
Michael
Hi Joe, That's a great neighborhood. We would really need more information about the house to make that determination and be fair. Are you planning to buy and currently working with a buyers agent? Or, are you a seller considering selling?