Market Conditions in Angola>Question Details

Melissa, Other/Just Looking in Fremont, IN

what are the average rental prices for 2 or 3 person apartments in the angola, in area?

Asked by Melissa, Fremont, IN Fri Jan 25, 2008

lookin to buy a tri-plex and hoping to charge $400 a month rent per place. is this possible in the angola

Answers

5
If you look around you can find some good deals. I live on by the old high school and I am renting a nice two bedroom for $500 a month utilties included.One bedrooms in my house cost $408 utilities included. A complex will cost you alot more. Iooked at the one by Walmart and it was $535 a month and they payed water.Go to hansbarger real estate he has good deals on rentals
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 2, 2008
Condition and location are factors that must be considered in the rental market. $400/month seems a bit low for the area. A typical rental will start around the $500/month mark and go from there, although there are exceptions for rooms for rent and such. There are several duplexes in the area for sale for under $100,000 for which a person can live in one side and rent the other to cover much of their mortgage costs.
Melissa, I own a duplex in Angola. I rent it for $535.00 upstairs and $550.00 for the down stairs - its in a nice neighbor hood and from what I am told it is one of the nicer rentals in town. If I would not live there I wouldn't expect anyone else to .....you pay utilities. Both are rented right now, but that's a good going rate for the area.
melissa, try a few online tools readily available that show what the Average Price for Rentals and appts in your location. This tool might help (they're broken down my # of bedrooms)...

http://www.rentalhousehunter.com/RENT/cities/Avg-Rental-Pric…

Best of luck to you...
Melissa: The answer to your question is it depends on the type, condition and location of the rental property. However, in general you should be able to get your price range for a decent 2 br apt in a triplex. If you would e-mai me back with a little bit more information about exactly what you are looking for, I would be happy to work with you to find a property that meets your needs and budget. Thank sfor your question...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 7, 2008