Deborah John…, Other/Just Looking in Missouri

what are the average property taxes in Marlboro, New York?

Asked by Deborah Johnson Emanuele, Missouri Mon Jun 6, 2011

Answers

3
HI I HAVE 1 ACER MY HOME IS ASST. FOR 321.000 MY TAXES ARE 10.680. A YEAR NEXT YEAR IT WILL GO UP BY 40%
Does this include the school taxes??
Flag Tue Sep 2, 2014
Hi Deborah
I agree with Jolie there are many variables that would make it impossible to do an average but I can tell you in 2011 the tax rate for Marlborough (the town- Marlboro is a community in the Town of Marlborough- I know it is confusing).
The Tax Rate was $3.94 / $1000 assessed, it is also based on 100% of the assessment.
I hope this did not confuse you more. If you have a specific home or price range you are looking in I could give you a better idea of the taxes and would be happy to do so.
Good Luck
Barbara Carter
http://www.NewPaltzRealEstate.com
It is hard to quote an average property tax as all homes and lots are different You might want to contact the corresponding assessor's office and inquire about examining the tax rolls and tax rate You might be able to do this on-line. Also look into properties that are listed..