Robintorrey, Home Buyer in Saint Charles, IL

what are the HOA/Community, etc fees for this property, please?

Asked by Robintorrey, Saint Charles, IL Wed Mar 27, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3083080830-9250-Highland-Wood…

Answers

7
I recently wrote a contract in Colonial Country Club, Fort Myers. This is a newer community with bundled golf at a more affordable price for homes and fees. A single family is running about $4,000/year for the master HOA that includes golf. Single family homes with a pool, on the golf course are in the low $300K range. The condos, priced under $200K, have a $2,000 master HOA and pay as you play golf program. Contact me if you would like more info.

Doug Brunner, Broker Associate
Premiere Plus Realty Co.
239-248-7022
doug@douglasbrunner.com
So many people ask about fees when what they might want to consider more is this: "If I buy a property here, is the value likely to appreciate? Or is it in an older community where the appreciation will be slower and the increase in fees likely to be higher because the buildings are aging and will need more maintenance?"

There are so many options for golf outside a golf community: the newer communities do not have golf or large clubhouses to maintain, yet offer a resort-style pool, tennis and fitness. I'd be glad to tell you more about these: click my contact information under my photo for details.
Robin,
Answers below have addressed your direct questions about the fees in this community. Also some mentioned a couple of courses that are "pay as you play". One of those, which is an executive course, is The Villages at Country Creek in Estero. I closed on one last week, and just sold another this week. If you are not looking for a championship course, this one is very nice, the community is very Active and friendly and there are lots of events that take place there. The total fees for the Master Association and the HOA for the individual property you might purchase, run in the area of $1000 - $1200 per quarter and include the golf. Let me know if you're interested and I will be happy to let you know what is available.
You see fees listed below....this is one of the bundled Golf communities....you need to play a lot of golf to make it worth it fee wise....that or be really social. It does keep for an active community....there are a few of these in the area which I can tell you about....there are also some golf communities where you pay as you play and do not have the bundled fees.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Robin, have you looked at Vasari as a bundled golf community? A good pick in our view. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/bonita-springs-florida/v…
Thank you! I have looked at Vasari & other bundled communities...am not interested in a bundled golf community where I am forced to pay for golf as I do not play that much. Thanks again
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013
This is a bundled golf community which means free golf is included. There is a $300.00 annual club fee which generally means a minimum for food and beverage. The master association is $5378.00 a year and the condo fee is $730 a quarter.
Hi
This is a "bundled golf" community so everyone belongs to the golf club and pays for it. The annual fee is $5,678 per year and the quarterly condo fee is $730 per quarter.
Let me knwo if I can help you.