kruyon, Home Buyer in Greenwood, IN

what are other properties saling for?

Asked by kruyon, Greenwood, IN Sat May 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3116758509-715-Winding-Trl-Gr…

Answers

4
I am sure we can find you something in your price range. There are several properties out there just waiting for a new owner. Are you interested only in the Greenwood area or are you open to the south side of Indianapolis communities too?
The property you were looking at on Winding Trail when you asked this question is pretty typical for a lot of the properties we have for sale in the Greenwood, IN area. Of course like everyone else, we have homes that are lower and higher than that home. It's a great market here though, Greenwood is a great place to live!
This question is way too broad to answer… Greenwood is full of diversity. As of today (05/13/2013) there is just under 500 homes available in Greenwood, ranging from $26,900 to $1,375,000… If you are looking for someone to help you find your next home in Greenwood or surrounding area/s, just give me a call or visit me at GreenwoodHome.com
I get that same question from time to time from curious folks wondering how the market is but the truth of the matter is that it is general in nature that it is very hard to answer. Much like the difference that exist among different types of cars; homes and neighborhoods vary depending on location, condition, availability or proximity to parks, schools, churches, shopping, etc. So just as you would get many different answers from a Ford deal versus a Lexus dealer or a Subaru dealer, there is no one specific answer. It is about what features and location are important to you. What other properties are selling for depends on the number of bedrooms, baths, the features it has, and how well it shows.

Joe Farley, broker
Tomorrow Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013