Diana Larry, Home Buyer in Vero Beach, FL

what are hoa fees?

Asked by Diana Larry, Vero Beach, FL Wed Feb 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/South_Carolina/Johns_Island/sold…

Answers

3
Diana,

The unit you have inquired about is not currently on the market. There are a couple of similar units that are listed for sale, email me if you would like info about these. A unit this size would have a yearly HOA fee of $1,495 and a Quarterly regime fee of $746.

Dan Simon, Realtor®
Carolina One Real Estate
Direct #843-303-1464
dsimon@carolinaone.com
http://www.CharlestonHomesForYou.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 20, 2013
Dear Diana,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide you with information about the property on Kiawah. The most current information that I have is that there is an annual HOA fee of $1484 and a quarterly regime fee of $746. I am not sure what it covers, but if you have some interest in properties in this neighborhood, I will explore it further for you. The particular home that you asked about has been sold but there are others on the market. Also...you may want to know that there is a transfer fee of 1/2 of 1% of the purchase price and there has been a one time annual assessment of $150 levied for 2013.

Please let me know how I can help futher!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Coldwell Banker United
843-442-2219
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
HOA stands for Home Owners Association. They are elected Board members that oversee a particular subdivisions conenants and restrictive bylaws. These fees are charged to every property owner for the up keep of the neighborhood and its common areas like lagoons and entrance ways. As well as improvements to that neighborhood. Thee fees are collected for this purpose and can't be a profit making operation. They are raised or lowered to meet the specific non profit budget for any given year.
I am a realtor and an elected board member of my HOA.
Please contact me with any HOA and or Realty questions you might have.
Ron Schiappa 843-469-1330 ron.schiappa@agentownedrealty.com
P.S. My parents live in Jupiter, FL.