Market Conditions in 78382>Question Details

Sherry Glaze…, Real Estate Pro in Sugar Land, TX

what are condos selling for in rockport, tx?

Asked by Sherry Glazener, Sugar Land, TX Sun Feb 3, 2008

Answers

3
Condos in the area will range from low 50,000's up to mid 400,000. Sherry, are you looking for a condo or townhome. One or two bedrooms. There are some great buys in the Rockport area. Many of the HOA fees cover some of your utlilites, cable plus outdoor maintaince. Give me a call at 361-463-1582. I would love to assist you and find a condo that fits your needs and wants. I look forward to your call.
Size & location are the 2 most important factors when determining prices. Waterfront condos are more expensive than off-water. A 1200 sq. ft (+/-) 2 bedroom waterfront Kontiki condo is currently listed for $178,000. The best priced Garden's Country Club 2 bedroom townhouse 1050 sq.ft. (+/-) overlooking the Rockport Country Club is $89,500. An important factor to consider is the HOA dues & what they include. For example: this Kontiki condo's monthly HOA fee is $270 compared to the Garden's Country Club monthly HOA fee of $289 which ALSO includes flood insurance. Always ask if any assessments are pending and whether the buyer or seller is expected to pay them. Photos of condos currently listed can also be viewed at http://www.LynnJohnsonRealty.com
Waterfront condos start at $200,00+ and dry land start at $60,000+