Tom, Home Buyer in Queen Creek, AZ

we are trying to rent our town house in fountain Hill "Lestrada community" but no luck any recom?priced well!

Asked by Tom, Queen Creek, AZ Tue Feb 5, 2008

Answers

3
Tom, I have to be careful now, as I only see only one home listed for rent in La Strada in MLS, and there are agency issues that I'm not sure how they apply in this case, given this is a public forum. The basic rule I need to avoid crossing, is the question of whether I'm soliciting another agents active listing.

At any rate, if I'm right, you are currently listed at $1500...but the last time you leased this unit, you leased it for $1300. As well, most of the units in that complex rented for $1300, while a couple rented for more, but only once did anyone get $1500. Off the cuff, if I've got this right, I'd say you are listed too high. Of course, I haven't seen your unit...things change...etc. But that's what feels wrong. At $1500, the listing has been active way too long, so price must be a factor.

Also, it seems you switched brokerages this go-around, even though the last brokerage rented the unit in about a week. To be honest, I know and respect the first brokerage, while I don't know anything about the current one.

Of course, I could have the wrong unit totally, and you aren't in MLS. If that's the case, I highly suggest working with a brokerage that offers more comprehensive marketing.

Best of luck.
It is long term rental, thanks
Is this a seasonal rental, or long term rental in La Strada?