Pat, Other/Just Looking in Sammamish, WA

we are thinking of buying a home in Suncadia, in the range of $350 - $500k. There's not much for sale in that range. Am I missing something?

Asked by Pat, Sammamish, WA Sun Oct 10, 2010

Answers

8
Hi Pat,

You're not missing anything. The vast majority of homes in Suncadia are over $500,000. There are still a great number of people buying/building very large vacation/second/retirement homes in Suncadia, so the prices have remained mostly higher than the price range you've specified.

Here is a current list of homes for sale:
http://idx.seattlehome.com/srch_mls/pickpage.php?multi_dsr%5…
Web Reference: http://SeattleHome.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 12, 2010
Across the country home inventory is much lower. So many people are still upside down and can not sell. The best thing to do is to get emailed listings from a realtor and get out there and look at the homes right away. It is going to be like this for at least a year
Hello Pat,
Suncadia sales have picked up right now and If you like I would be more than happy to keep you updated on what comes available, that way you would not miss an opportunity to see every listing.
Everything at this time is over the $500K price range.
Give me a call.
I am available at 509-674-8262 cell.
Hi Stephanie,
Suncadia is becoming easier to get in to these days, however you should consider the new Trailside Homes development we're working on. It's a limited community with large lots, is gated, and has a community center with a beautiful pool. We only have 8 lots left. You can still enjoy the activities of Suncadia, but come home to your private Mountain cabin. Check out our site http://www.trailsidehomes.com or give me a ring. 509-674-8192
Jen
Hi Pat...

Suncadia is a great place to have a vacation property. My husband and I have considered it ourselves! I get updates from their marketing people and would be happy to assist you in looking for something specific there. If I knew what you're looking for (a condo or one of their homes) I could contact them for you and get an inventory of what's currenlty available or what's coming on the MLS soon. And just so you know, The Cascade Team, my broker, offers buyer rebates! Best of luck in your search...

Stephanie Clancy
The Cascade Team
Simply Outrageous Service! Not Outrageous Commissions!
Consider working with an agent of your own--he/she can provide you with new listings as they arrive on the market, schedule showings, answer questions, etc.
You're right. The MLS shows only a couple homes in your range for Suncadia. I would check with a local realtor or have your agent contact an area expert for more info.
check out realtor.com and get a handle on whats in that zipcode. Talk to a local agent. best of luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010