Larshe12, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

water front homes for sale in 33993

Asked by Larshe12, Cape Coral, FL Sat Jan 19, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Cape_Coral/sold/22300729…

Answers

7
I would love to help you with your property search, but I am not sure exactly what your question is.

You can search all of this area on my website at http://www.gulfaccessrealty.com

Have a great day, and don't hesitate to email or call for assistance.

Susan Burhoe
239-424--0133
susan@gulfaccessrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 20, 2013
Would a Cape Coral boaters map help you make a decision on what area you would be most interested it? The map will provide you with pertinent info that boaters want to know.

I love working with people looking for waterfront homes in Cape Coral, I believe that Cape Coral's canals systems are just one of the many great things our beautiful city has to offer.

Please feel free to call or email me and I will provide you with any info you will need.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
239-872-7936
ISellFlorida@ymail.com
Hello, The property you asked about is no longer available on the MLS. However there are approximately 11 waterfront homes within a mile radius of this property in the 33993 zip code. These homes are ranging in price from $294,500.00 to $519,900.00. Please call me if you would like other suggestions. Areas to search the FL Gulf Coast MLS can be selected by going to the link provided below. Happy to help you when you're ready.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Eml: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Website and Access to MLS: Updated daily
I live in the 33993 area. I know it well. I'm always happy to be of service to those who will work with me. Call or email me directly with your question and/or tell me what you're looking for.

I appreciate the opportunity to be of service.

Reggie Blough
Re/Max Island Harbor
239-214-5984
reggie@reggieblough.com
The best search for waterfront homes is going to http://www.kevincloutier.com and simply clicking on waterfront homes for sale in the city of your choice. 1 click, simple and easy. Call with any questions 239.246.6639.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
A HouseSOLD Name
Southern Premier Realty
Happy to help, but don't understand what your looking for.

Please email directly

Kcloutier9@gmail.com

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
A HouseSOLD Name
Southern Premier Realty
I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or give me a call at 239-707-4575.