Wee, Home Buyer in Matteson, IL

value homes in glendeagle matteson ill

Asked by Wee, Matteson, IL Mon Feb 28, 2011

Answers

4
Wee -

It is difficult and does not do you any service to have the value of your home quoted blindly. That is why the places on the internet that offer free value analysis of your home are not accurate. There are just too many variables. I believe all if not most Realtors offer to do a CMA or value analysis of homes for FREE. It doesn't take that long. If you are interested, I do sell in that area and would be happy to give you a FREE analysis of your home's value that will be accurate. Call me at 888-788-9544 or email at suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com.
I still need to know what type of home you have so I can give you that information!
Shelly
I would be glad to let you know what your home is worth if you contact me and give me a little more information and to the style home you have including bedrooms, baths etc. My e-mail is kwshelly22@yahoo.com and my cell number is 708-774-6060 Looking forward to hearing from you.
my worth 245000 how much can i sale for