Washington…, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

the price of my house

Asked by Washington Usamah, Brooklyn, NY Thu May 24, 2012

776 crown street, brooklyn, new york 11213

Answers

6
Anna M Brocco’s answer
If looking to sell, invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; review the data, ask opinions and go from there; cma's are provided free of charge by most agents, or consider hiring a professional appraiser.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 25, 2012
Hi Washington Usamah,

I would be happy to provide you with the information regarding the price of your house (FREE OF CHARGE). Call me at (347) 581 - 4453 to discuss details.

Elroy Cooks, Agent
Century 21 Achievers
Hello

My name is Hakim Edwards; I’m a Licensed Associate Broker with Halstead Properties. I have successfully worked with many different types of owners. I have nine years of sales and marketing experience with such properties as co-ops, condos, townhouses, new developments, rental and commercial businesses. I have great relationships with home-owners, co-op sponsors, buyers, and home builders of condos and townhouses. Along with Halstead properties we will come up with a successful plan to sell your property. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please give me a call.

Visit My Webpage
http://www.halstead.com/real-estate-agent/hakim-edwards

Your home will be featured on a website that has 39 million clicks per month. Halstead.com also market your home on these additional websites

Hakim Edwards
Licensed Associate RE Broker
Halstead Brooklyn, LLC
495 Atlantic Avenue I Brooklyn NY 11217
Direct: 718.613.2034 I Mobile: 347.489.2247 Fax: 646.472.7690
hedwards@halstead.com I halstead.com
Hi Mr Usamah
If you are planning on putting your home up for sale may I suggest that you interview a real estate
professional to help you in doing so. We work specifically for you with marketing and getting
it sold for the highest and best market price. If you are just gathering information, again as my
fellow professionals have stated we need to see the interior to give you a more precise market home value. Please feel free to call or email me when would be a good time to visit with you
to see the property and discuss the CMA with you.
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
718-332-8800
Dear Washington:

If you are asking how much the property located on Brooklyn at 776 Crown Street is worth, I would have to say it would carry a market value of $550,000 to $600,000 based on average per square foot prices in the area. The exact value can be a lot higher or lower based on the overall condition of the property.

Another way investors figure out value would be to take the annual rent roll and multiply it by a factor (the factor can be anywhere from 5 to 10 these days in that area).

Without actually seeing the interior of the property I cannot be more specific. I have been selling real estate and representing homeowner in Brooklyn since 1993. If you want we can arrange to get together and upon viewing your property I can give you a more fine tuned estimate.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
if you need a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) I would be happy to provide one!

Please call or email me!

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
jack@sherestates.com
http://www.sherestates.com