Maria Withers, Renter in Lafayette, LA

the oil center?

Asked by Maria Withers, Lafayette, LA Wed Oct 30, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000055780/Uptown-Lof…

Answers

4
Maria,,,,Oil Center is off of Pinhook Road and in the heart of Lafayette, near Lafayette General Hospital and a few blocks from University of Louisiana. The property I have for lease is @ 205 South Audubon. Tks Steve Angers If you like to see the home, call me @ 781-1828.
Maria, these "Uptown Lofts" are located at 519 S Pierce Street in Lafayette LA, just off of Congress Street in the downtown area. The rentals range from $595-850/month. Contact me for more information, or for assistance with anything in the Lafayette market. Thanks!
What information would you like about the Oil Center?
Maria,

The oil center is an area in Lafayette where there are a lot of business. There is a hospital in the oil center, Lafayette General, and the Oil center is near the university. Did you want to know anything specific about the oil center?