dinh.nguyen95, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

that house have a school bus

Asked by dinh.nguyen95, Arlington, TX Mon Jan 13, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3139627262-6104-Rising-Meadow…

Mr. Nguyen,

I have attached a link to edulog query. You can type in the address that you are interested in, choose what grade level and it will tell you if there is bus service to that address. For 6104 Rising Meadow it states that it is walking distance to all three schools so there is not bus service. If that doesn't seem to be correct, you can always call the transportation division of the AISD and they will help you. 682-867-7850
If you need someone to show you the home and you are not already working with an agent, I would be happy to help. Have a great day!

Correction, that home is under contract. I'm sorry. We can find you another one. Trulia isn't the first to know when a house is not available any longer. This one has been under contract since 1/2/14.
Flag Mon Jan 13, 2014