Fran, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

sold homes near 6738 East Windstone Trail Cave Creek, az

Asked by Fran, Scottsdale, AZ Thu Mar 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/33466387-4216-E-Desert-Marigo…

Answers

5
contact an agent that works in this area or there are many sites including Trulia that will provide the comps. good luck!
He/She is looking for free comps without commiting to an agent. I am sure he/she will find plenty of agents willing to work for free in here.
Fran

Would you like to determine the market value of 6738 E. Windstone?
Hi Fran,

I'm not exactly certain about the nature of your question; however, the listing you were perusing does have a list of homes that were sold at the bottom of the page. It's a wonderful resource that Trulia provides on each of the homes for sale.

If you are seeking additional information about homes in the area of this listing, feel free to contact me and I will happily provide you a full report of homes sold in this area.

Best to you!

Derek J. Sivley
Royalty Real Estate Services
Fran, there are 67 listings sold since September 14, 2012, within a mile of this listing. To get the details, please email me at anngmesa@gmail.com and I'll send you the list.

Ann Griffin, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Trails & Paths
480-789-9584