Market Conditions in Foxwood>Question Details

Alyn918, Home Buyer in Peoria, AZ

seem to be up and down for homes in this are, are they selling?

Asked by Alyn918, Peoria, AZ Sat Sep 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3092271503-7344-W-Corrine-Dr-…

Answers

4
Chris and Michelle Spalding’s answer
Homes are selling for sure, as long as they are priced fairly. Some sellers seem to be trying to take advantage of the low inventory and overpricing homes. When appraisals come in low they are hoping the buyers will come out of pocket for the difference. I always advise my clients not to start life in their new home under water! Its still a strange market with a combination of about 12% foreclosures, 29% short sales and very low inventory.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
i have buyers that cannot find a home in Peoria so if you are looking to sell please give me a call.
Chris - 602-290-0950
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Absolutely they are selling. With a low inventory of houses for sale and an abundance of buyers, a house that is priced fairly is going to go quickly.
Yes they are selling, with our inventory and interest rates low. There are lots of buyers looking for a home. Pricing a home just needs to be realistic for the area.