Market Conditions in Socorro>Question Details

Thomas F. Yo…, Home Buyer in 85924

schools for special needs children

Asked by Thomas F. Young, 85924 Thu Oct 17, 2013

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


As a buyer you should work with an experienced local Buyers Agent (no fee to YOU the buyer as they are paid by the sellers at the closing table!!) Remember the Seller has a written contract with the listing agent/hisBrokerage and consequently is legally representing the Seller, and working in the very BEST interest of you guessed it the SELLER not YOU the buyer. Get your own legal Representation, guidance in all aspects of the buying process and all its details and complications to get to a successful closing.
Your Buyers Agent will be able to guide you to the local schools, you can then contact directly to find out which school would be the best fit for your child, and the Realtor then will search for the right home
in that school's area

If you need a recommendation, e-mail me and I gladly forward a good local Buyers Agent to you to assist you .... it would be my pleasure...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
Check out my website at htttp://
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer