Stephanie Ha…, Renter in Tuckerton, NJ

rentals near park vista high school

Asked by Stephanie Haskell, Tuckerton, NJ Sat Sep 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3130302231-7465-Rockbridge-Ci…

Answers

5
Please contact me ,will be glad to help you with this or any other properties in this area.

James Loftis
954-261-3361
Real Estate 911 Inc Broker/Owner
RealEstate911@gmail.com
RealEstate911.com
Hello Stephanie, I am not a broker nor an agent, but I was just looking though the site and saw your question. I lived across from Park Vista since before it was built so, can give you a little information. My son attended Crystal Lakes Elementary, Christa McCauliff Middle School and Park Vista, all A rated schools in the same immediate area. Right up the block from the school is the West Boynton Recreation Center that has baseball, soccer and hockey fields along with outdoor walking trails, and rentable pagodas for parties. There are many classes and summer programs through the Center in an air conditioned building with indoor basketball court and other sports facilities.

So far as housing goes, immediately across the street is an apartment community called St. Andrews. These are one, two & three bedrooms, pretty spacious. It was originally a rental community that attempted to go Condo but conversion did not go well, so there are many rentals still available there. Also for rental, and purchase, is a community names The Springs. There are single family detatched and attached town homes there.

Across Jog Road would be Northtree, single family detached homes with a small section of attached town homes.

A very large community in this area would be LakesCharleston . This has many subdivisions but would be zoned for Manatee Elementary School.

I loved living in the area. The Schools were great. No real public transportation so you'll probably miss that coming from the North East.

Anyway, good luck in your search. Hope this helped.
Hi Stephanie,

You probably already found a rental by now, but just in case you didn't my office The Realty Pros is located in West Boynton Beach and I also live in the area. If you would like to give me more information about exactly what type of rental you need, I would be happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Lydia Moldovanu
The Realty Pros
561-628-5766
LydiasProperties@gmail.com
S- Park Vista H.S. is located in Zip code 33467 and
in an area with diverse housing choices In the
immediate area- Apartment Homes,Single family houses,
and Condos .
Contact me directly with the details in your search and
get connected to choices right for you!
The Area served by the School and confirmation of
Eligibility for enrollment by address can be confirmed
using the link below:
http://www.palmbeachschools.org/planning/boundaries
Hope to hear from you!

Bob Brubaker Highlight Realty Palm Beach County Fl. 561-876-6649
Web Reference: http://pbc-res.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
Hi Stephanie,

How large a rental do you need, bedrooms & bathrooms? Do you have any pets? What is your budget for a rental? When will you be moving to Florida?

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to find you something to rent.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013