Market Conditions in Durham>Question Details

Lakj, Other/Just Looking in Durham County, NC

recent sales in Durham: where can I find out how much houses in our nhood sold for recently?

Asked by Lakj, Durham County, NC Wed Jul 22, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Lakj
If you woul like to specify neighborhoods, I would be happy to help you determine your home value.
Michael
Web Reference: http://www.colvinm.hpw.com
Just let me know what neighborhoods you are interested in and I will be glad to do the research and share the information with you.

Feel free to contact me at 317-4324 or e-mail: hinef@hpw.com

Fritz Hine
Broker/REALTOR
Coldwell Banker HPW
There are a couple ways to do this. One is to find yourself a good agent who can pull information from the MLS for you and provide the data you need. I'd be happy to work meet with you and discuss how I could be of service. No obligations whatsoever.

The other way to do this is to sign up for a Market Snapshot. You would receive a report on not only active listings, but actual sold data with details and several charts on inventory of homes, days on market, list vs. sold prices, etc. The great thing is that you can have this sent to you every 2,4,6, or 8 weeks to keep you current on the market. Contact me for more info on setting it up and a sample report or try the link below.
Web Reference: http://tinyurl.com/nw95h3
You should be able to get this info on websites like Zillow or other and you can also look at the tax records. However, for the most accurate information you should look at the MLS. Any agent (member of the local MLS) could send you a report like this. If you don't have an agent I will be more than happy to send you such a report ( free, no obligation). Send me an e-mail at Modi@ModiRealEstate.com
I am a real estate agent in Virginia, my cousin is an agent in Durham. She will be glad to help you with a free market analysis of your property determining the value. Her name is Joyce Bliss with Century 21, 919-620-8615. You can let her know Shirley Stewart recommended her expertise. Have a great day!