Property Q&A in Yucca Valley>Question Details

Jessica Wass…, Other/Just Looking in Yucca Valley, CA

Is there aloud to be dogs at this Location??

Asked by Jessica Wasserburger, Yucca Valley, CA Thu Jan 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3104706313-7509-Borrego-Trl-Yuc…

Answers

1
Jessica,

I looked for this rental listings in the MLS however it does not appear to have been listed there. This is quite common for this area as property managers rarely offer agents from another firm any sort of commission or finder's fee for bringing in a tenant.

I would recommend contacting the property manager directly. This house appears to be listed by Mary Knuth at First Choice Realty. 760-369-1018.

Expect to be asked how many, what types, and their weight. It is important to be honest here, as failing to fully disclosure the breed(s) of your dog(s) could put you in breech of contract and get you evicted on very short notice.

Take a look at the renting page on my website for additional information I hope may be helpful.