Svprather, Home Owner in Winchester, VA

purchased new townhouse in Orchard Hill in 2006. Had to move, rentIng it out since.Finally have opportunity to refinance. Hang on/sell? Prospect?

Asked by Svprather, Winchester, VA Tue Mar 12, 2013

Answers

3
Hi there! Great question. The Frederick County market is low on good inventory and some are even going for over asking price believe it or not. My last 3 listings went under contract within 2 weeks and 2 for over asking price.... I listed and sold a home in Orchard Hill just 2 mths ago. So I would be happy to come meet with you in person or over the phone ,whichever you prefer, to share with you today's market value of your townhome! Just call or text me at 540-931-5050 or email me at janice@janicecopeland.com. Look forward to hearing from you. And wish you the best of luck!
Janice
I currently have a townhome on the market in Orchard Hill. The newer ones, such as yours, tend to sell quicker, depending on the pricepoint and options in your home. I would be glad to give you a market analysis to let you know exactly where you stand in this market.. Thanks so much... great question. I can be reached direct at (540) 303-7771 call or text or email: tracishoberg@mris.com.
The market is really good right now for selling Townhouses. Why don't you let me get you with one of my A-team agents to discuss your options? Look forward to hearing from you!

Holli @ 888-617-5470/hollikudlak@premiermove,com