Market Conditions in 25832>Question Details

Abrunkles, Home Buyer in

price per sf to build new home

Asked by Abrunkles, Thu Jan 17, 2008

Answers

3
Price per square foot depends on a lot of variables. In the Beckley area that number could range from $75 to $300 per square foot.
In my area, (Jersey Shore), my husband and I met with several builders and architects the quotes ranged in price from $170 - $450 per square feet for a 4,000 – 5,000 square foot home.

My advice, get more than one quote & check references.
Dear Home Buyer,

Price per sq ft depends on the materials granite counters tops, jetted Garden tub the upgrades ad up Quick .Where you build makes a difference may need extra engineering .Check with County or City before you start .

The price per sq ft in Yuma ,AZ is about $85 a sq ft for standard track house construction and can be $125 to $165 for semi - custom . If you have your own lot it is best to get bid from a few builders on a standard build , then ad in the extras . The builders are hungry now and will work with you to keep costs down.