shares11, Home Buyer in Port Charlotte, FL

potential hotspots?

Asked by shares11, Port Charlotte, FL Thu Mar 14, 2013

Just listening to Bloomberg, Miami are leading the way in a real estate revival in Florida. What other areas are deemed to be hotspots, currently under the radar and value for money?

Answers

3
Thanks guys, I should have mentioned its vacant lots I am interested in, purely for investment and not for building. Does that change your opinions?
I would have to agree with Tammy's statement that North Port is still an area that deserves buyer attention because of opportunity and value. Even though inventory is decreasing and new construction is resuming it's still possible to obtain a 3/2/2 newer constructed home priced under $100,000.

That's a great value...and only minuted to great beaches and other amenities.

North Port building permits are up for Feb. 2013.
Charlotte County permits are up from last year as well.
Some of these are new builds on individual lots and others are new construction in communities. There are also permits for remodels, pools and screened lanais.

We still have some great deals, our inventory is down, and home prices are increasing.
North Port has some newer homes built in the 2000's with or without pools that are very affordable. We have buyers getting 100% financing through FHA and VA. We have single family homes, condos, villas and mobile homes in a variety of sizes and price ranges.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/