Boyd Retra, Home Buyer in Ormond Beach, FL

please notify me about your properties i am interested 2/2/garage or carport -

Asked by Boyd Retra, Ormond Beach, FL Sat Jul 7, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3043195006-3-Sunset-Falls-Dr-…

Answers

5
Hello Boyd: I have a 3 beedrooms 2 baths 2 car garage located beachside near Granada bridge. Built in 2002, good price. If you working with an agent already you can mentione to her my listing MLS # 453231. My email: gaffs1081@bellsouth.net.
Amalia Silvestri
Gaffs Realty,Co.
Helo Cynthia Shedd, That is very helpful and kind to respond to my question at Trulia-
however for a long time I have been dealing with Marie Beitia at Weichert Agency in Ormond Beach FL so I must say it would not be appropriate to get information from you unless you contact her and explain that you found me though Trulia and that you have several homes for sale in your territory that are available -let me know the outcome thanks Boyd Retra
Hello Boyd,
I may have a 3/2 pool home available very soon.
Located beach side near Bellair Shopping Center and Seabreeze High School.

Also, I have a 3/1 on the Mainland which needs repairs and will be very discounted.

Please let me know if this interests you..
dheise@cfl.rr.com
Hello, Trulia forwarded your contact question to me. Are you looking for a property in Ormond? I am happy to help you find a great buy. Please email me directly with the criteria of the home you are searching for. It is a great time to purchase. Cindy email me at sunbeachpalm08@aol.com
you have my e-mailaddress -retraboyd@ec.rr.com Wilmington nc o.k//