Pworth, Other/Just Looking in Summerlin, Las Vegas,...

percentage of foreclosed homes at 3151 Soaring Gulls

Asked by Pworth, Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV Mon Feb 13, 2012

Answers

5
Within the last 12 months there have been 60 sales in the Broadstone community... 35 of which were bank owned properties, 7 were short sales, and 18 were traditional equity sales. There are 424 total units in the complex so within the last 12 months14% of the units have been foreclosed on and sold. This does not count any units that are still in the foreclosure process nor the ones that the banks own and are holding. I would be happy to send you a detailed PDF report if you would like to email or call me I can send it to you.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Mary Preheim
702-403-3452
marypreheim@realtyexecutives.com
About half of the more than 400 units at Soaring Gulls have been forclosed on and sold by the bank in the last 5 years

There are several short sales in this community that are currently for sale and pending approval from the bank. However, there is only one bank owned property currently listed for sale and a few others that are flipped properties. Foreclosure inventory has come to a halt due to new state laws, but we may see another wave of them in the inevitable future. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions:

Corey Toushin, REALTOR
Realty One Group
(702)525-5170
ctoushin@gmail.com
There aren't that many foreclosed homes in Las Vegas any more. New state laws have prevented many from coming on the market. Hence, the inventory has fallen greatly. Soaring Gulls has had many foreclosures in the past. This was an apartment building that was converted to condos during the boom. As a result people bought at very high prices. I believe that at one time the 1 bedrooms were selling in Gulls for $149,000 and the 2 bedrooms $199,000 and higher depending on location. People rushed in to buy because these were bargains at the time. In 2008, the market started to crash. The prices fell and people started dumping the Gulls properties. It is difficult to say over the last 3 years how many of these units became foreclosures and how many became short sales. All I can tell you for sure is that at one point there were many foreclosures and still are many short sales in this large complex. Hope this helps. Myra Gouger / Realty ONE Group / 702-858-9311 / myra_gouger@yahoo.com
Good morning I would be interested in earning your business. Yes, there are a lot of homes on Summerlin that are bank owned. Para take a look shall we. My office is on buffalo and lake mead. Please call me @ 702-682-3300