Nancy Brettm…, Home Buyer in Orland Park, IL

open house soon ?

Asked by Nancy Brettman, Orland Park, IL Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

5
I may be possibly showing this property to another interested buyer this weekend. Would you like me to schedule you this weekend right after their showing? Please call me 708-567-8300. Thank you!
As an Orland Park resident & realtor I can successfully guide you! Just send me the address of the home you are asking about and I will get you all the info you need! Call me directly if you wish ~ 708-214-9980!
Just shoot over an address and I can get you all the info you need. I'm also an Orland resident myself, and know of some homes pre-market. Not just saying, just check out 15226 St. James in Orland Park!
There are usually open houses posted in the newspapers or online weekly. You should be represented by a Buyers Agent, though. You can go to an open house, but understand that the agent hosting the open house will most likely be representing the Sellers and their best interests. The Seller pays both the buyer agent and listing agent commissions at closing, so there's no reason to be doing the legwork yourself. Work with an agent from the start, since it's no cost to you. I'd be happy to discuss your options and send you a customized list of homes for sale in the Orland area updated on a daily basis. I can schedule appointments to show you the homes you're interested in at your convenience. If you're interested , you call call/ text 312-391-4438. http://www.CynthiaDoehler.com
Where at?

If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.