Market Conditions in Loxley>Question Details

Lee, Home Owner in Spanish Fort, AL

noticed the pool was closed-what is the problem? thanks

Asked by Lee, Spanish Fort, AL Sat Aug 10, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3119872409-25473-Seraphim-Ct-…

Answers

2
I checked the listing details on the MLS. The only subdivision amenities I see listed are club house, fishing pier and gazebo. I called and spoke with the listing agent and she wasn't aware of a neighborhood pool.

This property is being sold with all contents included, so keep or sell to help pay for the house!

Do you want to schedule a showing? It's very easy to show. Just visit my profile and contact me directly to request an appointment.

I can assist with other properties, too. We can discuss what you're needing and the areas you're willing to consider when we talk.
talked to someone in neighborhood--furniture is old--not worth a lot--vinyl in kitchen and bath--and no door on bath--we have to sale ours first anyway--if I need to see any -it will be later--thanks
Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013
I don't see any mention of a pool