Market Conditions in 07055>Question Details

Kazaltpip, Other/Just Looking in 07055

need to know the value of my house

Asked by Kazaltpip, 07055 Fri Oct 16, 2009

3 family,6 beds,4 baths,2 garage,48/150 lot,basement finished with full bath,

Answers

4
Hopefully you got your property value already. I have done a lot of Valuations (BPO= broker pricing opinions) for banks. It is similar to CMA (comparable market analysis) I could do it for you if you have't done it yet. Appraisals would be your next choice as well!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 13, 2009
The two best resources to determine an accurate value for your home. Your options are either paying a licensed appraiser $300-$400 to do an appraisal or request a real estate professional to do a FREE comparative market analysis.

Certainly, an appraisal would be most desirable in terms of credibility but a good CMA should find you in the same general price range. It's tough to beat FREE...............

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 17, 2009
Kaz,

I agree with Patrick in that the best way to determine the value of your home is to have a local Realor assist in determining real value by evaluating the home's offerings. While online portals can provide you with an estimated value, they most often are devoid of tbe interior offerings that can make a difference.

In full disclosure, I do not cover your area, but encourage you to consult local agent to get the most for your money.

Most recently, I met with a for sale by owner who relied on what he found online for pricing. I strongly advocated a higher price ($10k), but he insisted on relying on what he found online. He ultimately listed at the "online price" and found himself with an offer in 6 days. I honestly believe that if he had listened to my advised, he'd be $10 richer! Go figure! We're just the realtors!

Love and Peace,
Francesca, Realtor, ePro, SRES
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
There are a lot more factors that go into pricing a house. Contact a local realtor to give you a Comparative Market Analysis of the property.