Angela Clift…, Home Buyer in Arvada, CO

need listings for Slavens Elementary school area

Asked by Angela Clifton, Arvada, CO Wed Aug 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3126993479-2005-S-Monroe-St-D…

Answers

9
I have 3070 S. Jackson St. in Wellshire (Slavens) See it at http://holbenhomes.com . It not in MLS right now, i'll put it back in after September.
For a customized property search call me today at 719.568.5134

Aly Yorek
"Your Genuine Realtor"
Direct phone: 7195685134
Office phone: 3033453000
Email: aly.yorek@gmail.com
Website: http://alyyoreksellshomes.com
Download my mobile app for your home search!
Still looking. Not any where ready to do this seriously. Thank you all so much for your quick response.
Hi Angela,

We would be honored to assist you in your search ! You may be interested to know that
my ex Katy Kennedy and I formed and served on a committee to re-open Slavens
Elementary in 1994. The school re-opened in 1996 with grades 1 through 5 and along
with that pre-school and Kindergarten. We also lobbied to advance Slavens school to
a K through 8 school. Each year after it re-opened, Slavens increased their enrollment
to include an additional grade; eventually Slavens became one of the very few K - 8
schools in the DPS System.

As for my experience, our family first lived in Southern Hills in 1976 on South Milwaukee 1980 Cr. In 1980, we moved south of Dartmouth Ave. to Cherry Hills Heights. We resided
on East Floyd Drive until 1990, then moved to South Steele Street where we stayed until
2001.

During our tenure in those Slavens neighborhoods, I was involved in the listing and sales
of 67 homes in Southern Hills and 37 homes in Cherry Hills Heights. If required, I can
provide proof of this record of transactions.

How can we be of benefit to you ? We keep up with values in both neighborhoods and
have a data base of past clients to call upon to find a home in either neighborhood
when there is little to choose from. There are 102 homes in Cherry Hills Heights, Subs
B and C and 557 homes in Southern Hills.

Please feel free to contact us for additional information and our insights on these two
neighborhoods such as: What are the best blocks ?; is it better to locate south of
East Dartmouth Av. versus between Dartmouth Av. and East Yale Av.? What is the
significant difference between Cherry Hills Heights and Southern Hills ?

We look forward to guiding you in your search to locate in the Slavens School areas.

Stim Kennedy
Broker, CRS, ABR, NCE, SEC
stimson KENNEDY Realtors
Cellular: 303 478.9494
Angela,

I just set up a search for Slavens and there are active listings currently on the market for sale. Depending on your criteria we can send listings. I also have a search program that alerts you of homes as well in that area. Please feel free to contact us directly. I have sold many homes in the Slavens Wellshire area.

Let us know if we can be of service, and feel free check out our neighborhood blog below.

Jesse Sehlmeyer
Vintage Homes of Denver Inc
303-564-2245
Vintagedenver@gmail.com
vintagehomesofdenver.com
Angela,

Thanks for asking the question. Are you thinking of renting or buying? Slavens is a very popular school, and for good reason.

I can put you on a notify you now (the system searches hourly) so you know first when a property matches your wants and needs.

Alisa
Broker/Owner, Your Choice Real Estate Group
303-946-1192
Good Morning Angela,

I would be happy to help you with your home search and answer any questions you may have about the different neighborhoods that fall under the Slavens Elementary district.

I did a preliminary search and found 6 homes I think you might be interested in. I would be happy to send them to you. My contact information is listed below.

Damon Anglin
ReMax Southeast, Inc.
DAnglin@remax.net
303-517-7426
Hi Angela,

Are you looking to purchase a property in this area? Can you please provide details of what type of home you are looking for?

I would be happy to help you in your search.

Christine Damiano
GreenSpot Real Estate
303-919-9234
Angela,

Hello! I will be happy to provide you with active listings near Slavens Elementary School. Email me with your criteria, and I will set up a website for you to view all the listings that match your criteria. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great morning!

All My Best,

Amber Fahrenholtz
Broker Associate
Bodin Realty International
(720) 988-6490
amber@bodinrealty.com
1805 29th St. Suite 1140
Boulder, CO 80301