Market Conditions in Dallas>Question Details

nikkirmarbur…, Renter in Irving, TX

nearest commnity college

Asked by nikkirmarbury16, Irving, TX Sun Feb 16, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental/3115993305-926-Hannah-Way-Dalla…

Answers

2
Eastfield College, Cedar Valley College and El Centro College are just a few of the community colleges that are near this home. All of the colleges that I mentioned above are part of the Dallas County Community College District. And there are probably other smaller, independent colleges that are close as well. However, I always advise my clients that before signing any lease, you verify that any school you want to attend is within a distance from the home that you're comfortable with and that the college offers the classes/courses that you're looking for. If you have any questions or need help finding a rental near a certain college, please don't hesitate to contact me at rian.purvis@hotmail.com or 469-865-3331. I hope this info helps!
It depends on which community college your are looking to attend, it is best to use Google Maps to obtain the distance.