Market Conditions in 74868>Question Details

ellenharper59, Home Buyer in Seminole, OK

my name is Ellen and I Would like to no about owner ship of this house and all that I might owner of.I NEED TO MOVE NOW THANK YOU.

Asked by ellenharper59, Seminole, OK Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

4
Please email me at Josh@JoshBarnettOKC.com with your phone number and I will email over the property data sheets and we can go over them.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
Ellen , not sure what property you are talking about, nor what exactly you need to know about it.
If you need to move and want to buy a property, you should connect with a reputable and experienced Realtor in your area of interest in Seminole, OK.....
You definitely should work with a Buyers Agent who will work for you and in your best interest, they are usually free to a buyer as they will be paid if the property is listed by another real estate brokerage by the seller's side at the closing table, why would you not work with a good Buyers Agent, so many advantages for a buyer!!!!!!!
If you like to know more e-mail me and I send more information, if you need the recommendation of a good local buyers agent, e-mail me and I send one your way, also let me know what type of property and
price range and size you are looking for.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
35931 E 113 Rd Seminole OK AND 2222 PHELPS SEMINOLE
Ellen, Please contact Pam Robinson at 405-382-7653, she is the listing Realtor for 2222 Phelps, and would be happy to assist you.
Flag Tue Jul 30, 2013
Can we get the address? I am on my mobile and I am not seeing a link to the home in question.