Arbefisher,  in Sacramento, CA

most recently sold 95842

Asked by Arbefisher, Sacramento, CA Sat Dec 28, 2013

This question was asked from…

The listing at 5713 Brett started at $229,900 in August. Was reduced to $224K in November and is now $10K below the original list price. Is this enough of a price correction to alleviate the concern that Elizabeth Weintraub had that the seller started out overpriced?

It looks like it was occupied when first listed. Occupied, appointment only homes often take longer to sell if the showing appointments are hard to arrange. If a buyer has to choose between a home they can't get into versus an equal home that they can tour and inspect - which one are they going to choose?

Now that it easy to see, maybe you'll get more action on it.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Jim Walker, Real Estate Pro in Carmichael, CA
Not sure of the question here, but if you are trying to figure out the market value of your home, or any home, shoot me an email and I can help. No charge.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 28, 2013
Good morning! Please visit my Trulia profile and send me a message with your email address. I would be happy to send you a detailed analysis.