Silvia Perei…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

miami dade college kendall campus

Asked by Silvia Pereira, Philadelphia, PA Mon Apr 7, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000023422/Miami-Stad…

Answers

4
Hi Anna,
I have been a realtor in the Miami Dade Kendall area for almost 30 years. If you are seeking a rental near the Kendall Campus you definitely need to look in areas in the SW. The NW is way to far for kendall campus.
Please email or phone me so that I can get some more info from you.
I look forwarding to helping you with your move.
Warmest regards,
Donna Stewart
dstewart@advantarealty.com
305-979-0923
Good evening Ana,

I'll be glad to help you find your rental but I need to know some details so I can serve you better. I should let you know since you're looking for a 2 bedroom condo that it's going to be hard to get a rental for that price but we can try to be close. Please get in contact with me at your earliest convenience so I can start looking for properties that fit your budget.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
Good afternoon Ana,

Not sure what your question is, however if you are looking for properties by Miami Dade Kendall Campus, Allapattah is not the area to look in. You are welcome to take a look on my website http://www.gloryvelez1.com where you can find properties in a comprehensive manner by areas, zip codes, or cities.

I am an expert in the area of Kendall as I graduated from Miami Dade Kendall Campus and live near by. My office is also only 5 minutes away from the campus. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have. Have a fabulous evening :)
If your question is regarding proximity to Miami Dade Community College, this apartment complex is not the best option, there is a good number of condos located withing walking or very short driving distance to this campus. Any additional questions please feel free to contact us.