Market Conditions in Placida>Question Details

Kenneth Steb…, Other/Just Looking in 33946

looking to purchase retirement home in general area in next 2 yrs. Do you expect price increase on homes in this area or are they stable.?

Asked by Kenneth Steblen, 33946 Sun Jun 24, 2012

Answers

2
Nancy Doyle 239-209-2237’s answer
Hello Kenneth,
I live in Cape Coral just south of Placida. My aunt lives in Placida, and has for 22 years. We are seeing steady price increases in the entire area. With rates so low and prices down many are purchasing their retirement home now. They are renting them out or using them as vacation homes for now. We also have many Europeans, Canadians and snow birds picking up the good buys. I don't have a crystal ball, but price points are moving up, short sales are going through, and the foreclosures have almost stopped. If you would like any additional information on the area, or homes in the area, I would be happy to help.

Have a great day,
Nancy
Hi Kenneth as Nancy said home value in our area is on the rise. I service the englewood, Placida area and would be happy to help you find your retirement paridise.
Thank You
Jennifer Keys
Realtor.
Edgerton Realty and Development LLC
3579 S Access Rd, suite B
Englewood FL 34224
Office 941-460-1900
Keys.jennifer@yahoo.com (email)
Cell 941-623-2732