Rajah, Home Buyer in Bellerose, NY

looking for a townhouse in or near ca 91107 price range 250,000----350,000.

Asked by Rajah, Bellerose, NY Thu May 31, 2012

Answers

8
Gregory’s answer
Rajah, am the owner of a two bedroom 1 1/2 bath townhouse in Sierra Madre on the border of 91107 in the Hastings Oaks complex. My e-mail is mooregrega@ yahoo.com phone is 626-840-0783. I am not a realtor. am asking $300,000. Greg Moore
Hello, You shouldn't have a problem with that. If you are, call me. I have a couple of options for you!I love and grew up in Pasadena area.

Julie Bencosme
Dilbeck Real Estate
626-202-8502
Rajah,

You seem to be getting plenty of advice. I, however, am a big fan of both 91106, and 91101. Both of these areas have greater access to amenities such as shops and restaurants, especially those of the S. Lake District. These areas are more walkable, and there is better access to the Gold Line Light Rail. As Tatiana mentioned Monterey Hills, and So. Pasadena, it really depends on what your priorities are, as well as where you might be working when you arrive.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting me.
Hi Rajah!
Did you end up finding your townhouse? I hope so, but if you did not I would love to help you.
Have you heard of the community "Monterey Hills" right out side of South Pasadena? It is a community of condos and town homes located right of the 110. It is 5 min from So. Pasadena and at the same time very close to downtown because of its proximity to the 110 fwy. The community is small and neighborly with many people walking their dogs in the small parks on the hill and visiting the local "fresco market" (a whole foods/trader joes type store) located less then a mi from the condos.
Feel free to contact me anytime and have a great day!
Hi Rajan,
I have a 1 bed townhouse (top floor is a huge bedroom, ground floor is the living area, and sub is the attached 2 car garage. It is going to be priced close to your top end, and is in 91101. I plan to have it on the market in July. I can also help you with finding something else. I have 15 sales this year, so I know where to look, how to negotiate, and get you fully prepared to get selected. My contact is 626.354.8505. Mike Bell
Hi Rajah,
I am a realtor in Pasadena. I relocated here from the east coast 18 years ago. I'd be happy to help. Please feel free to give me a call (626)644-9081.
Lisa Casey
Keller Williams Realty Pasadena
http://www.mypasadenahomes.com
Hello Rajah, I work in the Pasadena area and I will be more than happy to assist you.
You can contact me. My direct number is 818-266-7306
Pilar Kanner
Prudential California Realty
540 South Lake Ave
Pasadena, Ca 91101
Hi Rajah, I am the real estate and loan broker for Unyque Financial. We can assist you with your unique relocation needs. Feel free to call me at 626=796=7164 ext 13