Martha Read, Home Seller in Boynton Beach, FL

looking for a condo in century village deearfield fl pet friendly 13 pound dog wirth a lake vieu 1/1 elevetor or ground floor. thanks MGR

Asked by Martha Read, Boynton Beach, FL Tue Feb 12, 2013

Answers

6
That's why its better for Associations to just make reasonable rules (size, weight) rather than
blanket NO Pets rules which will be fought .
here is a link to the Pet Friendly buildings at Century Village in WPB
http://village-blog-and-chat.blogspot.com/2012/09/century-vi…
Hi Martha, Get a doctor's letter stating your dog is an emotional support animal which i am
sure he is to you. You will though still have to follow the rules such as no dogs on common areas,
and not disturb neighbors with barking. Check out petsincondos. org
Also, if you find that others have a cat (whcih there are numerous living inside units in Century Village) or even so much as a goldfish in anyone's unit, the restriction becomes mute point because they cannot selectively enforce and discriminate against you. Read up on Fair Housing Act Emotional support Anmals. Good Luck
Century Village is not pet friendly.....but there is some communities that will allow you to take your pet.
Call me and I will find you a home in the area. Home for you and your dog.
Anna Torres
954-325-8486
Realty Associates Fl Properties
Hello Martha,

I would be more than happy to find you something in older community that will take your dog. Unfortunately Century Village have a very strict animal policy, so would not be able to do have your pet in that community. The good news is that we have plenty of older community that do. Below is my contact information give me call or send an email to get more information.

Roney Pongnon
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
Direct 561-927-5027
Email: roneyp09@gmail.com
Hi Martha, good morning,
I have just what you are asking for, just listed last week a 1+1+1 for $52400.00. Call me to arrange to view asap it wont last long. (954) 806-5006.
Kind regards
David McChesney GRI,CDPE,CIPS,REO